Friday, May 2, 2008

Our baby is already a poor listener

So I tried telling our baby last night and this morning that today is his due date and that it was time to come out. He has not responded at all. Not a good sign of things to come. Shouldn't babies know when they are due?

With me having been born on 4/4 and obsessed with the number 4, I'd love to see my son be born on 5/5....so maybe that will happen. And if it does, I'll be wearing a sombrero in the delivery room for Cinco de Mayo! Something tells me as Krista is in labor, she is not going to want to see me looking like this:

2 comments:

Josh T. said...

Bad hat...worse shirt.

Kyle said...

How has IU done in recent bowl history? If my memory serves me correctly, they would have rather not played in a bowl game this year after that embarrassment.